Saturday, May 29, 2010

Nana's Backyard

(written on January 29th 2018) *Author’s Note: The photographs in this blog entry are all my own (unless otherwise captioned under). I respect that it may be easy to save them and print them on your own. But they are copyrighted and use of them is prohibited without my knowledge and consent. If you wish to use them, please send me an e-mail and we can discuss their use or purchase.  Thanks for your cooperation.
MoonNStarMommy@gmail.com
~ Nissa Rae

This is not a destination that anyone can get to but our family .... Sorry!!  LOL .... but I have to share some of these because it really is the adventure you make, and this is literally a ..... Backyard Expedition!

On this May afternoon, I went outside with the kids, with gloves (we were weeding) and magnifying glasses.  The kids had a blast and we happened to find a snail!! The kids had never seen a snail up close, and you are more likely to find a banana slug then a snail.  So it was fun....

I never have considered myself a "City Girl" considering I am from WI and I grew up around farms and lived out in the middle of no where ...  BUT ...  at times like this, I certainly feel like a "City Girl" because this is the first time I ever think I saw a snail up close and personal.... along with all the kids too...  so it was definitely an experience!




We found this awesome snail we named Harvey Snaily (Snaily was last name via Noah)


Is it just me, or does this snail kinda resemble an angry old man?









Calahan was like....  "I see your snail, and raise you a worm!"  .... only a worm is definitely not as cool as a snail!


Blowing on a Pinwheel ..... 




BOY DOWN!!!  I REPEAT BOY DOWN!!!!!




BLOW ON IT MOMMA!!!!  Make it spin!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some LOVE!