Saturday, May 15, 2010

Kitsap Destruction Derby

(written on January 25th, 2018)  *Author’s Note: The photographs in this blog entry are all my own (unless otherwise captioned under). I respect that it may be easy to save them and print them on your own. But they are copyrighted and use of them is prohibited without my knowledge and consent. If you wish to use them, please send me an e-mail and we can discuss their use or purchase.  Thanks for your cooperation.
MoonNStarMommy@gmail.com
~ Nissa Rae

Kitsap Destruction Derby

COST: (current prices posted on the website in 2018) 
General Adult Admission: $12.00
Seniors, Students (13-17) and Military ID Discount: $10.00
Children 6-12: $8.00
Children 5 and under: Free
Family Package: $33.00 includes 2 adults and 3 children (6 to 12 years old).

I did some sleuthing and figured out this was the May 15th 2010  Demolition Derby ...

 This was the very first thing we did once we moved to Washington State.  We live in Kitsap County and at the time, we were looking for a place to live and staying with my Mom and Step-Dad while we looked. 

Calahan was 14, Noah was 8, Nathan was freshly 3 years old, and Kaedyn was about 20 months ... DB and I had been together for almost 4 years.  Also with us was my cousin Ash and my Mom.

This was a lot of fun!  I think more planning should have gone into it on our end - I'm really happy we took ear plugs!!  We also brought a cooler of food and all that, and it was a lot of fun!!











































THIS IS SOMETHING WE WOULD RECOMMEND AND WE WOULD DEFINITELY GO TO THIS EVENT AGAIN. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some LOVE!