Sunday, January 20, 2019

January's Wolf Blood Moon Lunar Eclipse ....

THERE IS A LUNER ECLIPSE TONIGHT!!!!!!!  Not just any regular one either ....  LOL ...   it's a SUPER BLOOD WOLF MOON LUNAR ECLIPSE .....

Seriously thought, it does just make it more epic sounding ....

Screenshot from my phone .... 

Screenshot from my phone of something on FB.... 


Found on Google

So I got a new phone not to long ago but I haven't played a lot with my new camera.  With the older phone, I'd have to take videos in order to get decent night time photos.  So you'd be recording and sometimes you can take a picture while recording, that's what I did - and that's the only way I could get like.... firework pictures....  Other than with my amazing awesome epic Canon camera...  but I don't have that anymore 😭😭😭😭😭😭

So I was stoked to find out that this camera on this phone.....  ACTUALLY TAKES decent night time photos!!!!  I was so excited....

I want to note that while I was taking pictures, I was catching three stars/planets around the moon.  I think I figured out what they are.





















I TAKE NO CREDIT FOR THE FOLLOWING PHOTOS BUT I WANTED TO SHARE BECAUSE THEY ARE AMAZING!!!  EXCEPT FOR THE FIRST PIC (screenshot) I GOT THE OTHER PHOTOS OFF FACEBOOK ....  ALL CREDIT IS GIVEN TO THE ORIGINAL PHOTOGRAPHERS AND ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO THEM ... 


So after the eclipse .. I was looking at some pictures, and I saw this one of the moon on instagram - Josh Gad posted it. 

"I took this picture with my iPhone (by copying and pasting it)"

Cracked..... me....... up.. 

Tim Urpman Photograph  © 2019

Richard Rhee Photography ©2019

Sigma Sreedharan Fine Art Photography © 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some LOVE!