Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Central Market in Poulsbo


(written on January 29, 2018)  *Author’s Note: The photographs in this blog entry are all my own (unless otherwise captioned under). I respect that it may be easy to save them and print them on your own. But they are copyrighted and use of them is prohibited without my knowledge and consent. If you wish to use them, please send me an e-mail and we can discuss their use or purchase.  Thanks for your cooperation.
MoonNStarMommy@gmail.com
~ Nissa Rae

COST: FREE unless you need food (or other items there) ....

Most people wouldn't think that going to a grocery store would be an amazing experience.... but up to this point, I had only ever been to cookie cutter grocery stores, and this one was (is) another level completely!!!

At this point in my life, I had been spoiled for about 4 years of my husband's cooking.  Which - let me tell you ... it's AMAZING to have home cooked food that wasn't out of a box or a wrapper ...

So when I walked into the Produce, it was like..... angles signing.....



They have live seafood, and if they didn't.... there is a problem.  LOL ...  Look at where we live.


And OMGosh the fresh produce is beyond gorgeous....








More fresh sea food .....



Mr. Bubba (Kaedyn) and Mr. Xander (Noah) ...  riding in the cart....


Nathan got a shoulder ride with Daddy....


There is also a variety of baked goods, more so then most other chain grocery stores.... 




Not only was this place amazing to walk through, but there were products there that we've never seen anywhere else.  They take pride in their store, and it shows.

Definitely a THUMBS UP ...If I could marry a grocery store, this would be the one (LOL!!!)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some LOVE!