Tuesday, May 4, 2021

Life's Twists

 

Found on Google Images

Hello readers ..... I appreciate you!!

I know and understand it's been a long while since I have shared anything.  In 2019 my life took a drastic turn that I didn't see coming but it seemed I felt it coming.  My husband left.  He decided his location was more important then his family and he left our children - our family - and moved to TX.  We are in the process of divorcing.  I have met an amazing man who treats me so well and I adore being around him.  We enjoy traveling and exploring and are equally happy just hanging out in a room doing our own thing being in the soft quiet presence of each other and whatever is on the TV.  I hope that *L* and I last a long time. 

My boys have adjusted well - I've made sure of it.  No - they are not unscathed but they are good and happy.  That's all I can ask and hope for.  My older two have paired off.  Noah now has a girlfriend named Melly (Melanie) and Calahan has just started dating Kyleigh. 

Of course I plan on continuing with sharing our adventures, both current and ones from the past, and my photography.  It's taken me a little while to level hour mentally - however - life just keeps throwing punches and it takes me a minute to acclimate.  

The show shall go on! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some LOVE!