Thursday, July 8, 2010

Ice Cream at CJ's


(written February 15, 2018)
*Author’s Note: The photographs in this blog entry are all my own (unless otherwise captioned under). I respect that it may be easy to save them and print them on your own. But they are copyrighted and use of them is prohibited without my knowledge and consent. If you wish to use them, please send me an e-mail and we can discuss their use or purchase.  Thanks for your cooperation.
MoonNStarMommy@gmail.com
~ Nissa Rae

On our way home from the park we decided to stop at the store across the street from the park and ended up getting some ice cream!

Swiped from Google
Swiped from Google


CJ's Evergreen General Store   <--- website

The Littles (Nathan & Kaedyn) got one scoop of rainbow sherbet



Noah got a scoop of chocolate and one of vanilla



I got a waffle cone with chocolate

Cal got a Cookie Dough and Chocolate 2 scooper ...

HE GOT MESSY .... cheeky little monkey ....  










REVIEW ....

We were disappointed with the higher cost of the food staples they had,  but the  Ice Cream was REALLY good.. . They also do catering - I can't talk about that, never had their catering food.

As a store ...  The ONLY reason I want to do a thumbs down is because of the pricing.  It's a tiny store ... it's nice to have though if you live right there (like we did) and needed something - which happened to me a few times....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some LOVE!