Saturday, February 12, 2011

Ferry: Seattle to Bremerton

(written February 19, 2018) 
*Author’s Note: The photographs in this blog entry are all my own (unless otherwise captioned under). I respect that it may be easy to save them and print them on your own. But they are copyrighted and use of them is prohibited without my knowledge and consent. If you wish to use them, please send me an e-mail and we can discuss their use or purchase.  Thanks for your cooperation.
MoonNStarMommy@gmail.com

~ Nissa Rae

On the way to Seattle, Nathan had stayed in the stroller so he would eat a little.   So this time he got to get out and watch the water and he really liked that. 


 Nana (my mom) with Bubba

Nathan and Bubba ....


All four of our boys...  Cal, Nathan, Kaedyn, Noah

Nathan and Bubba

I thought this photo turned out really cool ...  Seattle Space Needle under fog...

On the Ferries, you will see this a lot.  And it helps to have a camera with a zoom ...  but these are seals & sea lions up on the buoys


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some LOVE!