Saturday, February 12, 2011

Seattle Streets

(written February 19, 2018) 
*Author’s Note: The photographs in this blog entry are all my own (unless otherwise captioned under). I respect that it may be easy to save them and print them on your own. But they are copyrighted and use of them is prohibited without my knowledge and consent. If you wish to use them, please send me an e-mail and we can discuss their use or purchase.  Thanks for your cooperation.
MoonNStarMommy@gmail.com

~ Nissa Rae

I love taking pictures, period.  I love taking pictures of really cool architecture too...   So whenever we are somewhere (especially Seattle) and walking through the streets, I find myself taking pictures of buildings and things I find really cool....

Of course, anything Irish related, I'm all drawn to.... but this pub?  It sounds like it's something straight out of Harry Potter... LOL.... which is appropriate for the day since we are on our way to see the Harry Potter Exhibit at the Pacific Science Museum.








It is very common to see street performers on the corners doing their thing...  it's pretty cool to see.

City Waterfall...  really pretty ...  just too tired to check it out ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some LOVE!