Sunday, August 7, 2011

Point No Point Lighthouse & Beach

(written on 7.27.18)
*Author’s Note: The photographs in this blog entry are all my own. (except the one I caption as being from Google) I respect that it may be easy to save them and print them on your own. But they are copyrighted and use of them is prohibited without my knowledge and consent. If you wish to use them, please send me an e-mail and we can discuss their use or purchase.  Thanks for your cooperation.
MoonNStarMommy@gmail.com
~ Nissa Rae


POINT NO POINT LIGHTHOUSE & BEACH

Lighthouse hours are 12:00 pm to 4:00 pm on weekends, April through September.
The beaches and land don't necessarily have "hours" ...

POINT NO POINT <--- Kitsap County Website
POINT NO POINT <-- Washington Trails Association Website
POINT NO POINT <--- Wikipedia

AUGUST 7th is NATIONAL LIGHTHOUSE DAY <--- Check out the Lighthouse Association's page on it...

We did go on August 7th and there was a bit of a party going on.  There was face painting and a scavenger hunt, various other little fun things going on ...

I also took the opportunity to use nature as the perfect backdrop and get some photos of my kids....


Noah wasn't impressed ... he hates the sun....




Noah got a "wing" on his hand....

Cal got both of these .....

I got this cute hummingbird

Point No Point Lighthouse





The pictures of all four boys, is a photo I use a lot ... even now (in 2018) ... it's one of my favorites

On a really clear day ... you can see Seattle from the beach ...  you can also see cruise ships leaving for Alaska ... a lot ... from the beach ...


On the trails ... scavenging ...






After we got back, the boys all got a little something for their scavenger hunts and the Littles got to play in the bubbles a little bit...

THIS IS SOMETHING WE WOULD RECOMMEND AND WE WOULD DEFINITELY GO HERE & to the event AGAIN (and we do). 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some LOVE!